Monday, November 9, 2009

PRE FACE

Dear readers
Students of Mahatma gandhi public school ,Ambadimala are pioneers in the cyber space.They are in orkut,facebook and twitter.the communities in the name of this school alone has thousands of members.
so this blog will certainly help to contact and communicate with the old and new students and their parents.Each one can contribute much to the development of our great institution in name and fame.
Further this space can be utilised to keep a strong link to the past ,especially for the old timers.
Geethadevi.C.G
Principal in charge

2 comments:

  1. Hello ma'am, my name is Padmakumar and I am a 2002 plus two batch member. It is so good to see this blog up and running :) I have been totally out of touch with what is happening in the school. Hope to see more students here. Regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mam I just seen ur Blog n like it , I am far from your school mean i am from Uttrakhand , but i seen thr is no new post aftr feb 2010.
    My suggestion is kindly involve your students , teachers to partcipate in this Blog as writer or poet , so ur Blog get CHAR CHAND
    Regards
    Arvind kumar

    ReplyDelete